Always did

'' You know, i love my men. I always loved them. What? No,i'm not married and never was. Actually i didn't even have a real relationship with them. Who are they?Oh,they were... they are everyone,every time among the years. I love my men. I love the way they look at me with their big eyes, the way they laugh,the way they hug and kiss me, the way they whiff on my neck, the way they light my cigarette,the way they tell me their great stories,the way they've done everything,the way they pretend they're never bored,the way they look away to someone else,the way they're getting mad when I'm looking at someone else...I love their hypocrisy,i love their lies,i love them when they're out of control,i love them when they hurt me,i love them even when they walk away... You think i'm too young to know what love is? I think you're too old and have forgotten. Love is something personal,that every single man lives it on his own way. That's why my men hurt me and i hurt them. Because we didn't try to love in the way the other person wanted to be loved. Cause that's what love is all about. But i'm sure, that even when i'm dying,my last thought will be: "I loved my men. I always loved them. 'Till now..." You know,three days now in a row, there are that lyrics from a song stuck on my mind :
'it's just another day,nothing in my way,i don't wanna go,i don't wanna stay,now there's nothing left to say..'
Tells everything.. I gotta go now, my bus is waiting. Bye.. ''

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου