just cold. but not really.


























Don't really care
Doesn't really hurts
Just playn' it to feel it more and learn to grow the sore
my sore, your sore,  his sore.
No, i don't really care
but i do need to fill this cup and drink it till is empty
just to see it empty 
and then fill it again,
to feel it's in my hand

But oh dog , i made him cry, i still am, he's still crying
Let me do this, son, let me do this, mother
  to kill the saint that hurts my brain
  to freeze this deep breath with it's balance 
and you my love just be in pain
  to make sure that i won't be too,
my loss, my gain 
look at me, i'm running out of feelings 

and this new year finds me alone
that's what i wanted, didn't i?
this beautiful empty night
don't have much steps to walk myself home

But that's all in the past, 
and this moment when i'll wright it down, it will be too
i still remember my thoughts, and as hard as i try, it's still past
'cause  when i laid down to sleep then it hurt the most
my head and fingernails where ice
my brain and blood where ice
my heart was so warm that calmed me down
and yet i didn't had anyTHING nor anyONE, to pass that warm to

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου